These two brands of water-based neck support pillows are both great for better sleep and treatment for neck problems. But what makes them so useful, and what sets them apart from each other if they are doing the same thing?
This is what we are going to determine by looking at the different features included with these two brands of pillows. We will measure them up against each other and see what is the same and what is the difference between them.
To see what the differences are, keep on reading and find out for yourself what sets them apart from each other.
This is a sleeping pillow that is filled with water to provide ample support for the neck while you are sleeping. It is constructed from either feathers or memory foam on the inside of the pillow that surrounds the water base.
These pillows also still come with polyester fiber on top of the water base, but the water is the main focal point of this pillow. The following is a list of all the materials used in the construction of the Chiroflow pillow.
- A high-quality fiber made from polyester fabric surrounds the water core in the middle of the pillow for improved durability.
- Between the water core and the part you put your head on is a layer of thermal insulation materials to prevent heat loss.
- You also have the water core that moves with your head, and it can be tweaked by adding or removing water.
The Advantages of Chiroflow Pillows
To see what these pillows have to offer, you need to have a list of advantages at your disposal to compare them.
- These pillows are quite easy to maintain and only need an occasional filling or removal of water when it is time to clean it.
- To make these pillows even more durable, the casing is made from a strong and luxurious 300 thread count fiber.
- The Dacron fiber used in the construction of the pillow will prevent flattening of the pillow even after many uses.
- With an overall durable and strong build, as well as soft construction of the pillow, you have a luxurious pillow to lay your head on.
- There are no harmful chemicals or any other toxic substances used in the pillow or the manufacturing process.
- For a perfect treatment of most neck related problems, this pillow is clinically tested to provide relief of neck pain.
- Also for this reason, the Chiroflow pillow is highly recommended by chiropractors and other medical professionals all around the world.
- Last but not least, this pillow will be able to provide excellent support for the head and neck while you are sleeping.
The Disadvantages of the Chiroflow Pillow
Unfortunately, there must be some disadvantages listed as well to have a fair comparison between these two brands of great pillows.
- These pillows are heavy because of the water core of the pillow. Therefore it cannot be easily carried around with you. This also means you can only take this pillow with you if you remove the water from it.
- It will take some time to get used to sleeping on a pillow with water in it after spending your life on a normal pillow.
The Mediflow pillow is also a sleeping pillow that is filled with water to provide maximum comfort for your neck and head. It is an ideal pillow for all types of sleepers, such as back sleepers as well as those people sleeping on their side.
It is also designed to keep the sleeper cool while providing luxurious comfort all night long. It is made from high-quality materials that not only provide comfort but also longevity for the pillow.
- The pillow comes with a water core or base to provide comfort, and it will adapt to the movement of your head.
- It also comes with a thermal insulation material that completely surrounds the water core of the Mediflow pillow.
- A deep cushion of hypoallergenic fiber is placed at the top side of the pillow to provide the user with much better comfort.
The Advantages of the Mediflow Pillow
As it is with the Chiroflow pillow, there are a large number of advantages connected to the Mediflow water-based pillow.
- It is ideal for all the sleeping positions, and that includes the back, sides, as well as stomach.
- It comes in a large size for better support and comfort while using in all sleeping positions.
- This pillow is easy to clean and dry so that you can have a clean pillow at your disposal all the time.
- It is also clinically approved by medical experts to improve overall sleep comfort.
- This pillow is made with high-quality materials as well as excellent craftsmanship to enhance the overall usability and durability.
- With the fully hypoallergenic materials used in the construction of the pillow, it is safe to be used by all people.
- The pillowcase is made from 100 percent cotton fiber to further improve the overall quality and durability of the Mediflow pillow.
The Disadvantages of the Mediflow Pillow
Even though there are some not so good points attached to the pillow does not mean it is overall bad. It just proves to us that nothing is perfect and that even the best have some negative points attached to it.
- The water core of this pillow makes it heavy and, therefore, difficult to carry around while traveling.
Comparison: Chiroflow Pillow vs Mediflow Pillow
Material Quality: Both these pillows are made from high-quality materials to make them very durable and luxurious. The Mediflow comes with hypoallergenic materials to make it a bit safer to be used by everybody.
Adjustability: The Mediflow and Chiroflow can both be tweaked to fit in with your personal preferences, and they have easy to fill and seal options.
Support: There is no difference in the overall support and comfort between these two pillows, and both are clinically approved for just the same purpose.
Maintenance: Both these pillows come with an easy to remove pillowcase so they can be cleaned. However, the Chiroflow pillow is a bit easier to clean than the Mediflow.
As you can see, there is very little difference between these two brands of water-based clinically approved pillows. They also both provide you with the ultimate comfortable sleeping option.
So if you need to choose one, it will, in the end, all depend on personal preferences.